You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Transitional Case Management Program
Aug 3, 2016
Offered in collaboration with St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton.
To assertively facilitate and support the successful transition of inpatients of forensic units in secure beds into the community.
- intensive case management
- supportive counselling
- discharge planning
- service brokerage
- psychosocial rehabilitation
- linkages to existing community mental health resources
- support in securing housing
- facilitating temporary returns to hospital
- consultation to community mental health agencies
The Transitional Case Management Program provides service to individuals who are subject to an Ontario Review Board (ORB) disposition that permits community placement.
Referrals are received from St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Centre for Mountain Health Services, Forensic Services.
For additional information call (905) 521-0090 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.