You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Canadian Mental Health Association
Each year the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) provides direct service to more than 100,000 Canadians through the combined efforts of more than 10,000 volunteers and staff in locally run organizations in all provinces and territories, and branches in more than 135 communities. The CMHA is dedicated to the promotion of the mental health of all people, and ensuring the provision of the best possible services for people with mental health problems. Visit www.cmha.ca.
CMHA Hamilton Branch
CMHA Hamilton Branch is a non-profit community mental health agency which provides services to adults with serious mental illness.
Nos services sont offerts en français et en anglais.
Assist and encourage consumers to achieve and maintain their optimum level of functioning in the community within the framework of self-determination.
We believe the following values are critical to mental health and a personally satisfying quality of life:
- Dignity & Respect
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Social Justice
- Person-Centred Care
- Engagement & Collaboration
- The Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- The United Way Halton & Hamilton
- The City of Hamilton
Please note you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these PDFs.
- Multi-Sector Service Accountability Agreement (Apr 1/19-Mar 31/22)
- Schedule G-Declaration of Compliance, May 2018
- Customer Service Accountability Report 2017
- CMHA Hamilton’s 2020/2021 Annual Report
- CMHA Hamilton/OPSEU Local 206 Collective Agreement, April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2023
- CMHA Hamilton/OPSEU Local 206 Memorandum of Understanding, Re: Summer Days Off Program for Full-Time Temporary Employees