You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Evening Social Recreation Rehabilitation Program
Apr 16, 2020
An innovative United Way-funded program specifically held in the evenings to complement psychiatric day programs.
This program provides structure, supervision, and a degree of flexibility allowing participants an opportunity to develop their own activities. Staff are skilled in the areas of social, recreation, and rehabilitation programming. ESRRP has been developed primarily for consumers of mental health services. The goal of the program is to promote mental health and a healthy lifestyle of consumers.
- To provide an environment where participants feel welcome and comfortable.
- To enhance social skills, interaction, and self-esteem through group activities.
- To increase awareness and use of community resources.
- To promote self-directed group activities.
Opportunities for Participants
- a place to socialize
- beverages and nutritional, light snacks
- sports and activities
- planning and development of the program
- special events
- meet new people
Calendar of Events
click here to download the Calendar of Events
Other Aspects of the Program
This program operates on an “open-door” policy. A calendar of events is printed each month detailing activities and events. There are no fees for service.
For further information, or to arrange an intake appointment, call (905) 521-0090 or contact us at email@example.com.