May 26, 2021 to May 27, 2021
9:00 am to 12:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
New Mental Health First Aid Virtual Training
- CMHA Hamilton is pleased to offer in support of Mental Health Week a virtual session of Mental Health First Aid for community members.
- MHFA Virtual is made up of 3 components. Module one is a self directed module and must be completed before the beginning of Module two (the deadline for Module one completion will be May 25 at Noon).
- Module two and three are 3 hours in length and are facilitated by a trained MHFA instructor.
- There are only 15 spots available for this session that will take place on Wednesday May 26 and Thursday May 27 from 9:00AM – 12:00PM.
- Registration deadline is Tuesday, May 11th or as soon as all spots are taken.
- Cost is $85 plus administration fees.
- Please note you must complete all 3 modules in order to receive certification.
To register visit: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/mental-health-first-aid-tickets-151799044027